"Oh, I just want what we all want: a comfortable couch, a nice beverage, a weekend of no distractions and a book that will stop time, lift me out of my quotidian existence and alter my thinking forever" - Elizabeth Gilbert
Habitually Chic captures spring in New York beautifully
- The May Long Weekend is the official start of barbecue season, so I hope you all get your grills out this weekend at least once. The Social recently did a segment on grilling essentials.
- We just got all these fun new colourful straws. How great would they be with these drinks from Martha Stewart?
- If you are feeling particularly crafty this long weekend, check out House of Smith's DIY Homemade Wood Crates. They look beautiful!
Photo by House of Smith
- With summer just around the corner, I am thinking about what I am going to do for my garden. Kath over at Kath Eats Real Food inspired me to think about maybe planting an herb garden!
Photo by Kath Eats Read Food
- I was watching Ellen the other day & she featured these beautiful necklaces by Maya Brenner. I am aching to get the "J" one or the "H", maybe both!
Photo by Maya Brenner
- I love these moccasins from First Prints for my little guy. Who could resist, right?
Photo by First Prints