"It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man alive."
- Harper Lee
- Fresh lilacs on my mantle at the moment, it feels like summer!
- She makes me feel like I am actually in Paris.
- A coffee table can make or break a living room. These suggestions make choosing a little bit easier.
- Get some window dividers and let the light in! I'm especially smitten with the kitchen one.
- A huge congrats to Just Bella! A baby boy - welcome to the club!
- I know what I am going to be having for dessert this weekend.
- Looking for new interior design inspirations? Decor8 has got you covered.
- I always find shopping for Father's Day difficult. I want to pick the perfect gift, but also something that is original. Believe me, my dad has enough ties! These antique binoculars are the perfect gift, your neighbours dad won't be getting something this cool.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and don't forget to give your dad a hug!