"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world"
Such a busy week this week, that said I'm the kind of lady that loves a busy week.
Harrison had his three month birthday on Tuesday. I made a cake! Of course.
I can't get over how fast time is flying by, how is he already 3 months old? I am loving every minute though, and am learning so much.
Thank goodness for the wonderful support from the blogging and IG crew, I learn so many tips from you guys! We also have a lot of new and exciting things blossoming here at Plum, stay tuned!
- In serious design envy of this laundry room. That tile!
- How cute is this for a little one's bedroom
|Photo from Little House Blog|
- I love how I am not the only one who documents my little guy every month. Love this girl!
- Calamari all summer long? Yes please!
|Photo from coco + kelley|
- Tis the season for weddings! We just got these beautiful cards from Paperfelt in: