"People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like "be realistic."
- Dylan Moran
Its been one of those weeks, my little man is really proving the point that he doesn't believe in naps. One of my friends phrased it perfectly: No naps = a working mom's worst nightmare. Boy was she right! That said Friday has finally arrived and I have stumbled upon lot's of beautiful things to share. Enjoy and have a fun weekend!
- I love what Bijou And Boheme did with these light signs from Black Rooster. Obsessed!
|Photo by @bijouandboheme|
- Whenever I am in need of some style motivation, I turn to fellow Edmontonian Eleni, from Convey the Moment. Girl has some style.
- I may not be a "brave foodie," but this looked too good to pass up.
- I am in love with the Knot & Bow items we got in this week:
- Petit Pehr's Volume 2 Collection has arrived. Would it be an exaggeration to say that I have never believed in love at first sight until I saw the fawns?
Happy weekend everyone!