What You'll Need
- Wooden Menu Plates
- Chalkboard Pen
- Black Latex Paint
- Paint Brush
I got all of my things from Michael's.
1. Paint the wooden menus with two coats of the black latex paint
2. Write menu with white chalkboard pen.
That's it! The best part is that the chalkboard pen washes off with water, so you can use the menu boards again and again.
1. With the white chalkboard pen, write your guest's name on the name tag.
2. Cut a piece of twine long enough to tie in a bow around a chair.
3. Put the cut piece of twine through the name tag, and tie it to your guest's chair.
What a great personal touch!