"Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic."
- Cindy Joseph
This week I tried to take a week off. I wasn't totally successful but I did get a bit of a break. Enough time to evaluate how life as working mom is going to work for me. I hope you all have a great weekend!
Anyways, here are my loves for the week!
- I am obsessed with the new Tiffany T line. Hint hint Hubby!
- The Barefoot Contessa's new book "How Easy is That," basically summarizes how every meal needs to be for me.
- Poppy Barley released their new fall line, it's to die for! I would like one of each please!
- Bannor Toys - I love these guys. They are a family run business that makes eco-friendly toys. I want them all for Harrison.
- The weather is changing in Edmonton and getting chilly but I have been following along on fellow blogger Natural Mommie's IG feed as she galavants around California. If you don't follow her you need to she's divine!