"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself," -George Bernard Shaw
So, you guys, it snowed here on Monday. Snowed. I mean, last week I was talking about getting ready for fall, and it seems as though Edmonton didn't let me know that it was planning on skipping fall all together.
Ok, enough ranting. Here are some beauty finds from over the week:
- I am obsessed with this - I think this is my fall bag! I adore the fact that I can monogram it. Gigi if your listening JLP please!
- I love the annual Ikea kitchen makeover with House & Home Magazine - did you watch the reveal?
- So happy that we are now carrying a fellow Edmontonian, So Pretty by Cara Cotter!
- You guys, Baby Plum has arrived! We now have an entire baby section with all of my favourite designers.
- I basically bought Harrison an entire wardrobe from Old Navy. White and black, for the win!
Have a great weekend everyone!