After a nice long walk walking into our warm cozy home feels like getting a hug and my go to meal is always a homemade soup!
Nothing pairs better with the leaves, the pumpkins, and the brisk air than a nice, hot bowl of soup. Most people call this time of year "Fall," but I call it "Soup Season!"
To get you in the cozy mood, here are a few of my fav soup recipes:
- What better way to get into the season than with this Roasted Squash Soup with Almond Cream and Spiced Pumpkin Seeds from Kris Carr:
- A yummy twist on the classic tomato soup: Creamy Garlic Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons:
- A hearty soup is a must in cold weather. This Chicken Pot Pie Soup will do the trick!
- For those of you who enjoy a little spice with your warmth, try this Spicy Thai Curry Noodle Soup:
- Who doesn't love roasted cauliflower? It is perfect for an evening in. This Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Cheddar Crostini is making me hungry just looking at it:
There you have it! I hope this gave you some inspiration to get on the soup train. It really is the best place to be on these cool evenings.