Love is certainly in the air! Everywhere I turn, people are expressing their love. Which is of course wonderful, our store even has hearts brightening up our windows, but I'm always thinking ahead, and I want to know that anything I purchase for the season of love is going to be just as useful every other day of the year.
Here are the things I'm currently smitten with for Valentine's Day, and those other 364 days!
- Rose-tined glasswear to enjoy for those other romantic meals you have
|Photo by Anthropolgie|
- Year round kissable lips are a necessity
|Photo by Lush|
- People have got to cook year round, might as well do it in heart-shaped style right?
|Photo by Le Creuset|
- Valentine's Day or not, I could eat chocolate every day of the year. And the fact that I can now get it locally is icing on the (chocolate) cake!
|Photo by JACEK Chocolates|
- A good tote goes a long way, just like good lip stick for your pretty pucker
|Photo by Thimblepress|
What love themed things will you be keeping out passed this weekend? Share below!